Fifty Shades of Earl Grey
April 28th, 2013
Teacup on Thomas St are delighted to announce our new tea & treats menu; Fifty Shades of Earl Grey. We’ve scoured the land to bring you a mind boggling array of loose leaf Earl Grey teas, and have been busy in the Teacup Test Kitchen creating Earl Grey infused & inspired treats.
We’ve got teas and cakes to delight all tastes – from smokey Lapsang Souchong to delicate rose petal Jasmine infusions. The cake wizards in our kitchens have worked their sorcery and created some delicious Earl Grey inspired cakes and desserts, including melt-in-the-mouth Earl Grey Madeleines with honey Chantilly cream.
So join us for a cup of tea and a chinwag, and let us guide you through a world of bergamot blended bliss.
Introducing Kahlúa Coffee House – now open!
April 1st, 2013
Teacup are excited to be part of the creative team behind Kahlúa Coffee House – Kahlúa’s first creative food and drink experience; inspired by the unique heritage of Veracruz, Mexico.
Kahlúa Coffee House | 28th March – 27th April
Follow @KahluaUK on twitter for news, competitions & prizes
Kahlúa Coffee House offers an exciting cocktail menu created by The Liquorists, a ‘Peckish’ menu developed by long-time friend of Teacup, John Quilter, and some bespoke Kahlúa inspired cakes from the Teacup kitchens.
Alongside cocktails, milkshakes and Mexican inspired tasty treats, each week Kahlúa Coffee House will hold FREE cult film screenings and FREE mixology masterclasses.
>> GET YOUR SHAKE ON at a FREE mixology masterclass held by The Liquorists and Coffee Circle, every Friday and Saturday at 6.30pm & 8.30pm.
>> Find out more about FREE FILM SCREENINGS. Kahlúa Coffee House will be screening critically acclaimed masterpieces & cult classics every Thursday at 8pm, in their private speakeasy bar, Salon de Kahlúa.
Where’s the Bunny Honey? Teacup’s Easter Challenge
March 18th, 2013
THE BUNNY CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED
Big thanks to the following businesses for hosting the challenge and being all-round good eggs:
Fred Aldous | Oi Polloi | Spa Satori | Lee Page Hanson Ceramics | Colette Hazelwood Jewellery | Bonbon Chocolate Boutique | MARC The Printers
To celebrate Easter, we’re holding a special treasure hunt with Easter prizes. We’ve hidden white rabbits across the Northern Quarter in an Easter Bunny Challenge.
Follow the clues and find a white rabbit to win a special Easter Cream Tea for Two at Teacup. Keep your eyes peeled for clues as we hint at the bunnies’ whereabouts, and be the first to find a bunny to win a special Easter treat for two.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Download our app or connect with us on Twitter or Facebook to follow the clues.
- Teacup will be posting clues from Wednesday 20th March to Friday 29th March.
- Follow the clues to find a bunny.
- If you are lucky enough to find a bunny, bring it with you to Teacup (or give them a call on 0161 832 3233) and tell them the secret password hidden with your bunny.
- Speak to Teacup to arrange a time to come in for your special Easter Cream Tea (before Easter Monday 1st April).
- Whoever finds each bunny first wins.
- Prizes are to be arranged with Teacup. Winners must contact Teacup with the password and arrange a time to enjoy their Easter Cream Tea.
- Prizes must be enjoyed by Easter Monday 1st April unless otherwise agreed with Teacup.